Technical support representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Representative to work on providing world class support around the globe!
PLEASE, KEEP IN MIND:
Because of quarantine, there has been provided a remote work at ZoomSupport. Once the quarantine is finished, all the employees are to return to a traditional office environment.
- Support and provide world-class customer service via phone, chat or helpdesk;
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Troubleshoot software-related issues on Windows;
- Provide fast feedback about the software issues.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Experience in maintaining and configuring Windows/MacOS;
- Peripheral devices setup;
- Experience in application troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong problem solving and research skills;
- English Level - Upper-Intermediate (B2+) with strong speaking skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt fast;
- Stress tolerance and decision-making;
- Ability to work in team
- High ability to demonstrate and present our solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Driven and motivated mindset;
- Willingness to work on night shifts.
- System administrator, software engineer or technical support experience as well as technical certification - will be a great plus!
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Medical insurance;
- Advanced training program for newcomers;
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities, free external and internal professional trainings and certifications;
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- Comfortable office location;
- Flexible shift work schedule (morning/day/evening/night shifts);
We are proud of our strong team of professionals and friendly corporate attitude. To apply please e-mail your CV with the detailed description of your career and skills.
If you are interested in this position, but you are a citizen of another country, you must have a work permit in Ukraine. If you have one, please indicate it in your CV or cover letter. Otherwise, unfortunately, your application will not be taken into consideration.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
LET'S GO TOGETHER!