Technical support representative (Chats)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, tech savvy Technical support representative (Chats) to work on providing world class technical support around the globe!
If you want to kickstart your career in technical support, this is the place to be!
- Support and provide world-class customer service via Phone, chat or helpdesk;
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Troubleshoot software-related issues on Mac OS, Windows, Android, iOS;
- Provide fast feedback about the software issues.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 troubleshooting and administering;
- MacOS systems troubleshooting and administering;
- Periphery devices configuring;
- Basic application troubleshooting techniques (macOS — Mail.app, Safari.app, etc.; Windows — iexplorer.exe, mail.exe);
- English Level — at least upper-intermediate (B2+);
- High ability to demonstrate and present our solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to learn and adapt fast;
- Improvement driven and motivated mindset;
- Stress management and decision-making.
System administrator, software engineer or technical support experience as well as technical certification - will be a great plus!
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Advanced training program for newcomers;
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities;
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Comfortable office location;
- Participation in corporate events and more.
We are proud of our strong team of professionals and friendly corporate attitude.
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career and skills. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
LET'S GO TOGETHER!