ZOOM SUPPORT is a company engaged in remote support and provides assistance to MAC and PC users worldwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic, people oriented English Teacher to work on creating and implementing a variety of unique teaching methodologies for Vinnytsia office (part time)!
The goal is to ensure employees speaking English effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant and distinctive culture for employees' learning;
- ensure all our employees are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal and professional skills;
- plan and execute a diverse program that meets individual learner needs within English;
- teaching employees according to their job needs, including the appropriate setting and marking of work to be carried out by the employees;
- assessing, recording and reporting on the attendance, progress, development and achievements of employees whilst keeping electronic records as required;
- ensuring a high quality learning experience for employees, which meets internal and external quality standards;
- preparing and regularly updating subject materials;
- using a variety of delivery methods, which will stimulate learning appropriate to employees needs and demands of the syllabus;
- undertaking assessment of employees as requested by ZoomSupport stakeholders;
- marking and grading employees work which enables you to give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback;
- supporting and motivating employees to allow them to grow and enhance their own skills in both achieving qualifications and work ready.
- 1+ year of teaching experience;
- C1/C2 English level, an IELTS/TOEFL test proving that level would be a plus;
- ability to adhere to regulations and standards;
- excellent organizational and problem-solving ability;
- demonstrated leadership skills, including effective written and oral communication;
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals at all levels within the company using tact, courtesy and discretion;
- ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities;
- responsibility & outstanding time management;
- high level of stress-resistance.
If you are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges and loves to work with people, send your cv