MacKeeper Support Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Software Support representative to work on providing world-class technical support around the globe! If you want to kickstart your career in technical support, this is the place to be!
- Provide technical support for Company’s Software in English;
- Communicating with Customers via Phone, Chatrooms, and Helpdesk;
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Troubleshoot software issue on remote sessions;
- Advice and consult Customers on problems that are related to our software;
- Provide fast feedback about software issues.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Windows/Mac Operating Systems;
- English Level - at least upper-intermediate (B2+);
- An understanding of Сustomer Support Workflow and main principles;
- Analytical thinking;
- Multitasking (ability to manage things on the go);
- Customer centricity;
- Ability to learn and adapt fast;
- A driven and motivated mindset to work with computers and people;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team (great communication skills);
- Stress tolerance and decision-making.
Technical support experience as well as technical certification - will be a great plus!
Conditions of work: Morning/Day/Evening/Night Shifts.
- Competitive Salary + a possibility to get bonuses for the quality of your work;
- Free training;
- A possibility of promotions;
- Comfortable office location;
- Participation in corporate events and more.
We are proud of our strong team of professionals and friendly corporate attitude.
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career and skills. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.