Tech support representative (chats)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy Technical support representative to work on providing world-class technical support around the globe!
If you want to kickstart your career in technical support, this is the place to be!
- Support and provide world-class customer service via Phone, chat or helpdesk;
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Troubleshoot software-related issues on Mac OS, Windows, Android, iOS;
- Provide fast feedback about software issues.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Experience in maintaining Windows;
- Peripheral devices configuring;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- English Level - at least upper-intermediate (B2+);
- Ability to learn and adapt fast;
- Stress tolerance and decision-making.
- Ability to work in a team
- High ability to demonstrate and present our solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Driven and motivated mindset;
- Willingness to work on night shifts
- System administrator, software engineer or technical support experience as well as technical certification - will be a great plus!
- A very warm and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Advanced training program for newcomers;
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities;
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Corporate/ team/ special events
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Comfortable office location;
- Participation in corporate events and more.
We are proud of our strong team of professionals and friendly corporate attitude.
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career and skills. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZOOMSUPPORT!