Tech support representative
ZoomSupport welcomes talented professionals to join our company and to work as Tech Support Representative for full time work in our Rivne office.
- knowledge of Windows/ Mac Operating System + experience in optimization OS’s work
- basic knowledge of build and manage networks
- administrator or software engineer experience technical support will be a plus
- English Level — at least upper-intermediate (B1;B2)
- Multitasking (ability to manage things on the go)
- Willingness and ability to work in a team. (great communication skills)
- Compliance subordination.
- Certain certificates in any Technical Spheare — will be a great plus
- Provide technical support for Company’s Software
- Communicating with Customers via Phone or Chatrooms, Helpdesk.
- Advice and consult Customers in any Technical Problems
- Troubleshoot Operating System Issues (Mac / Windows)
- Identify and escalate priority software issues;
Provide fast feedback about the software issues
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE A HARD-WORKING PERSON ABLE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND FAST-DEVELOPING PACE WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND STRONG TEAM-PLAYING SKILLS.
Conditions of work:
- Morning 07:00 — 14:00
- Day 14:00 — 21:00
- Night 21:00 — 07:00
• Competitive Salary + Possibility to get bonuses for quality of your work
• Free tuition
• Possibility of promotions
• Paid trial period
• Comfortable office location
• Participation in corporate events and more.